EliteFitness.com - Underground Bodybuilding, Fitness and Steroid Site - Tons of Bodybuilding, Weight Lifting, and Anabolic Stero
EliteFitness.com - Underground Bodybuilding, Fitness and Steroid Site - Tons of Bodybuilding, Weight Lifting, and Anabolic Stero
Dear Friend and Fellow Athlete,
Here's the story continued from above:
"How much you want for it?" Anthony asked. "I need it right away."
Tommy paused. It hadn't even crossed his mind. Maybe he could recoup what he paid for it.
"That's too much, bro. How's a hundred and eighty?"
"Okay." Whatever. Tommy arranged to meet Anthony and dug the bottle out of his closet.
They met the next night in a parking lot they used to hang out in. To Tommy's surprise, Anthony showed up with a friend Tommy didn't know. Anthony introduced "Joey," and said that he was cool. He gave Tommy the money and Tommy handed him the bottle. Then Joey said he wanted steroids too.
"No," Tommy said, "this was just for Anthony. I don't do this."
"Yeah, but we could make some big bucks," Joey pressed. "I got guys that go crazy for this shit."
"This isn't my thing, man," Tommy answered. "This is a one shot deal, just for Anthony. I don't sell this stuff."
Joey persisted, saying how much money they could all make. It went on for a while, but Tommy was adamant. He wasn't a dealer. He wasn't even a juicer anymore. His girlfriend would kill him if she knew he had even helped Anthony out like this.
Finally, Joey gave up, and he and Anthony left. Tommy started his car. Suddenly he was blinded. Light was everywhere, with shadows moving through it. His car door opened and somebody grabbed him and threw him on the ground. Face down; his arms were pulled behind his back. Handcuffs were put on his wrists and he was dragged to his feet, thrown on the hood of his car. Everything was spinning. Lights were flashing and people were talking on radios. Somebody said he was under arrest. He was walked toward a police patrol car. Police officers were all around him; some in uniforms, others in plainclothes. What happened? Where did all these cops come from? How did they know? And where were Anthony and Joey? A sick feeling came over him as he realized ... He'd been set up by his friend for one bottle of juice...
Tommy's case is an excerpt from my friend Rick Collin's new hardcover book, Legal Muscle. Rick is an attorney that many know as THE steroid lawyer. He specializes in criminal law and frequently defends bodybuilders. This true story was taken from the the audiotapes turned over to Rick as evidence by the prosecution.
I knew Rick, but had never had reason to use his services until Elite Fitness was subpoenaed during the trial of the guy who sold discussion board member Eric Perrin DNP and his subsequent death. Working with Rick, we prevented the FDA from accessing our discussion forum database and sifting through our member information with forensic software.
With Rick's help, we were able to maintain the confidentiality of our members' information. However, good legal help does not come cheap -- Rick's services cost us $5,000 -- but it was money well spent. (See the gray sidebar for more on Eric Perrin, Privacy Resources, and DNP)
In Legal Muscle, Rick blows the lid off America's "dirty little secret" about anabolic steroids and the law. This ultimate expose on anabolic steroid use in bodybuilding explains just how hundreds of bodybuilders screw up, get caught, and go to jail every year -- sometimes for as little a 25 tabs of d-bol. Legal Muscle is filled with true story's of recent anabolic steroid investigations, arrests, informants, prosecutions, and sentencing from all across America. Whether you're in the game or not, Legal Muscle is absolutely essential reading for natural and "juiced" bodybuilders alike, as well as for coaches, sports trainers, physicians, journalists and anyone in the criminal justice system. Reading Legal Muscle, you stand a fighting chance of making it through the American criminal justice machine and coming out alive if you ever get sucked into the system.
You'll also save thousands of dollars in legal fees, because you'll know what to do if you are ever accused or arrested -- rightly or wrongly. And the actions you take or fail to take in the very moment that you get drawn into the system are the most crucial for making sure you get a favorable outcome.
Ever ordered steroids by mail and think you're safe if you don't sign for the package? Think you're safe if you write return to sender on the outside and wait a few days before opening it? This may have worked a couple years ago, but now, the feds are well aware of these tricks. Take for example the true story of Robby, a 34 year old machinist, married with two kids. Like Tommy, Robby was a client of Rick's, but had not read Legal Muscle prior to getting arrested. Immediately after his arrest, he fucked things up for himself royally. You won't believe what happened to him. Here's what Rick writes in Legal Muscle:
This true story is a good example of the fatal mistakes that can be made when you don't know your rights. Robby hired Rick who was able to help him, but the cost of Rick's services at this point was in the thousands. In Legal Muscle you'll find a detailed explanation of what your rights are and how to invoke them making a small problem much easier to deal with and saving a small fortune before it might be too late.
Legal Muscle tells many more stories of individuals that might have avoided conviction and even prosecution ... by making different choices.
In Legal Muscle, you'll learn how to make the right choice to all of the following life-altering situations:
- If you're caught, what is the single biggest mistake in dealing with the police that will get you convicted in court? (And how you can avoid it!)
- How do most people get busted for steroids? (And what you can learn from their mistakes!)
- Where is personal possession of steroids a felony? (And in which states is possession only a misdemeanor?)
- What are your rights when the policeman asks, "Do you mind if I look in your bag?" (And how can you exercise those rights?)
- When can cattle implants be prosecuted as controlled substances? (And when is it ok for you to have fina?)
- Can you re-enter the country with a prescription for anabolic steroids from a physician in Mexico? (Or will your ass get busted?)
- What should you do when federal agents knock on your door wanting to talk to you? (And what you absolutely must not do!)
- Is there really a "personal use" exception to the laws of importation? (Or is this a myth that can trap you?)
- What is the legitimacy of prescriptions from online pharmacies? (Or can you go down from buying non-controlled drugs online?)
- What coercive tactics does the police use to get you to incriminate yourself? (And how can you recognize and avoid them!)
- How does federal law handle the quantities of anabolic steroids for prison sentencing purposes? (And how can you avoid being charged with intent to sell when you only have a personal supply!)
- Why have the media and the government suppressed the truth about steroids? (The truth is shocking!)
- Are Human Growth Hormone, HCG, and other non-steroidal bodybuilding drugs classified as controlled substances in your state? (And what about clomid, nolvadex and DNP?)
- What does medical literature really say about the true health risks associated with anabolic steroids? (And what do most judges think it says!)
- What do you do if a strange package is delivered to your home and you don't recognize either the sender or the recipient's name? (And what do you do if you think a package has been tagged?)
- When does the government need probable cause to open your mail? (And which carrier and service is the safest!)
- What happens if you're asked to take a urine test for steroids? (Do you know your rights?)
- How does the military deal with steroid use? (Hint: they're much tougher!)
- How do you respond to a notice from Customs telling you your package is being detained? (And still keep your butt out of trouble!)
- You've erased your "history" folder and emptied your recycle bin. That's enough to clean your computer's harddrive right? (Are you sure?)
- What quantity of anabolic steroids constitutes "intent to sell"? (Everyone needs to know this and it's different from state to state!)
- When can you get a physician to prescribe steroids for you? (And when is he breaking the law too!)
At well over 400 pages, Legal Muscle contains EVERYTHING anyone could ever want to know about steroids and the law. The book has twenty-five chapters and four appendices! With detailed accounts of case after case taken from Rick's own extensive steroid files. It's all in here: real world stories about everything from simple personal possession to major trafficking. Discover how anabolics work, what the medical literature really says about them, and how the media have presented "less than the truth." Read how steroids came to become controlled substances (shocking!) and how they are treated today under federal statutes and sentencing guidelines (including the first-ever reference table to apply steroid quantities to the federal guidelines). Legal Muscle even covers the anabolic laws and sentencing ranges for all fifty states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico -- this book is a veritable treasure trove of information never before available anywhere -- not even to lawyers!
As I mentioned earlier, hiring Rick costs thousands. And if you need his services, it's worth every penny. But, you can keep yourself out of trouble in the first place or minimize the consequences if you get in trouble by reading Rick's book Legal Muscle. Normally, Legal Muscle and most law books sell for $79.95 -- that's almost 80 bucks! But today and for the next 72 hours only, Rick has agreed to make Legal Muscle available to our readers for the special price of just $49.95. That's over 35% savings. Click here to place a secure order for the hardcover book Legal Muscle and to save!
But please don't take my word for it, read what the experts say:
How about the the average guys in the trenches? Here's what they have to say:
"Instead of buying five 10ml vials of testosterone next week; buy four vials, and Rick's book LEGAL MUSCLE! Get big AND stay safe!"
"I just got an autographed copy of your book today and it is more than even I expected. It is absolutely kick-ass amazing! I'm tearing it apart re-reading it so much! ... You saved many good brothers from bad situations."
"Thanks a lot for the book! It was really a great read and I finished it in just 3 days even while studying for my finals. I just couldn't put it down! Your book really inspired me to again pursue something that I wanted to do since I was younger -- which was to be a lawyer!"
"I cannot express my gratitude strongly enough for LEGAL MUSCLE, which I've read cover-to-cover several times and recommended to many. I live in SoCal and it would be very EZ to set-up shop were I so inclined! My wife nags me constantly, "We'd never get caught." Now I am going to handcuff her to a chair and make her read your book! Maybe then she'd understand that while we don't have much, our freedom is everything! Thanks so much for a really enlightening work!"
"I just finished reading LEGAL MUSCLE and wanted to email you a thank you. I've never used steroids, but have considered trying them after 15 years of natural training. Your book is by far the most informative book on steroids out there and I have recommended it to many of my friends already. Anyway, thanks again for the autographed copy of the book, your support to the bodybuilding and fitness community, and work on the USFA. It is all very much appreciated!"
Bridging the gap between the legal world and the muscle world, it's mandatory reading for bodybuilders, athletes, lawyers, police officers, judges and, of course, those who stand accused. Nobody -- absolutely NOBODY -- should be in the game without Legal Muscle. IT'S THE REAL ANABOLIC STEROID SURVIVAL MANUAL! Today and for the next 72 hours only, Rick has agreed to make Legal Muscle available to our readers for the special price of just $49.95 -- you save $30 off the regular price of $79.95. That's a small investment that could save you thousands of dollars. Click here to place a secure order for the hardcover book Legal Muscle and to save!
As I mentioned earlier, hiring Rick costs thousands. But, you can get the same information hundreds of bodybuilders paid thousands of dollars to learn the hard way just by investing in a copy of Legal Muscle. At well over 400 pages (8.5 by 11, hardcover, and weighing three pounds!), it tells the truth you won't read ANYWHERE else. All orders are now shipping Priority Mail within 48 hours! Click here to place a secure order for the hardcover book Legal Muscle and to save!
Yours in sport,